It was another good month for the dividend portfolio as I made $85.55 without doing a single thing. I love passive income, I really do. It was a big month for purchasing stocks as I had nine buying transactions and only a single selling transaction.
October Portfolio Update
- Bought 4 shares of DUK @ $77.35.
- Bought 7 shares of KO @ $41.70.
- Bought 15 shares of CLDT @ $18.96.
- Bought 25 shares of SDIV @ $20.85.
- Bought 4 shares of DUK @ $76.07.
- Bought 25 shares of CLDT @ $18.15.
- Bought 15 shares of SO @ $49.30.
- Sold 30 shares of RAI @ 54.88.
- Bought 16 shares of TROW @ 63.28.
- Bought 10 shares of CAH @ 66.00.
In total, this adds an annual income of $211.96. The portfolio is now generating $1,505.78 a year in income!
October Monthly Dividend
|KO||55 shares @ $0.35 =||$19.25|
|RAI||20 shares @ $0.46 =||$9.20|
|SDIV||75 shares @ $0.12 =||$9.04|
|MAIN||77 shares @ $0.18 =||$14.25|
|CAH||10 shares @ $0.45 =||$4.49|
|STWD||40 shares @ $0.48 =||$19.20|
|CLDT||92 shares @ $0.11||$10.12|
|Total for October:||$85.55|
Next month, I expect to make a big deposit into my dividend portfolio account in order to prepare for the election month. I’m not sure exactly what to expect but if there’s a chance to purchase some quality stocks at a discounted price, I will do what I can to take advantage of it!
Until next time!
You can check out my portfolio to see my latest holdings.