April has come and passed as fast as anyone could imagine. Dividend Payout is one of the most important criteria for Dividend investors. If a company doesn’t pay, you don’t get paid.There is an influx of dividend payout this month and I welcome them all with open arms! Not bad for a Beginner Dividend Portfolio.
Stocks with Dividend Payout
- RAI – 20 shares @ $0.42 = $8.40
- KO – 50 shares @ $0.35 = $ 17.50
- WMT – 17 shares @ $0.50 = $8.50
- MAIN– 52 shares @ $0.18 = $9.36
- STWD-40 shares @ $0.48 = $19.20
- CSCO – 30 shares @ $0.26 = $7.80
- ARR– 40 shares @ $0.27 = $10.80
- SPY– 4 shares @ $1.05 = $4.20
Total for April : $85.76
Being a Dividend Beginner, I’m even more excited that the stocks listed in the April Dividend Payout all have a positive return for myself. I managed to buy them all when the market took a hit in January.
Not too bad for Beginner Dividend Portfolio at all!